Joe Rogan has been very influential for the growth of Jiu Jitsu. He not only has a very popular podcast that has BJJ figures on, he also is a UFC commentator noted for his acumen when it comes to grappling. He is a 10th Planet Black Belt under Eddie Bravo and great contributor to our art. He also has top of the line striking. Here are ten of the top quotes that Joe has made about Jiu Jitsu (or within the realm of martial arts) that have inspired others.
- When you get really good at something as difficult as Jiu Jitsu, it makes everything in your life better.
- By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.
- Martial arts is a vehicle for developing your human potential.
- If you want to learn technique learn Jiu Jitsu. Learn from a light guy. Learn from a guy who had to struggle and really learn how to do it correctly.
- You can’t be full of sh*t and do Jiu Jitsu.
- I’ve done jiujitsu a huge chunk of my life, and I try to spend a lot of time educating people on the nuances, the subtleness of the ground game. It’s a big part of mixed martial arts.
- There’s a confidence and a mental toughness that comes from the very highest level of competition, whatever the sport is. Whether it’s boxing or wrestling, or whatever.
These are a just a few of many inspiring Jiu Jitsu or life quotes from Joe Rogan. If you have any others please list them below in the comments.