How do you submit your opponent with ease? Execute techniques in ways he never imagined.
The Submission Machine gives you 79 techniques likely to finish your opponent. Why are these techniques likely to finish him? Either your opponent isn't familiar with these techniques at all, or he isn't expecting you to execute them they way they are taught in this book.
A surprise attack confidently executed is always more likely to succeed. Or in the words of Sun Tzu, "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." This book gives you 79 plans as impenetrable as night because even if your opponent might be familiar with the technique, he probably hasn't seen it executed the way you will after you study this book.
This is because I had to collect the surprising nuances of these techniques over the course of 20 years of study with world champions and top professors in the US and Brazil. I traveled from Sao Paulo to San Jose and oodles of places in between to observe and practice each unique detail over and over again before mastering these techniques.
Now, you can have them on your cell phone, tablet, or computer with a few clicks. Heck, I've made it so easy for you to unlock the secrets of submissions that you might be wondering, "But what if my opponents get this book too?" That's a legit concern! The answer: Don't be caught off-guard! Get this book and know these techniques when you see them coming at you.
Let's look at more details below...
Let's take a look at the chapter breakdown:
All chapters are sequentially organized, and many of the techniques are chained together so it reads almost like a story, thus making it much easier to remember than an ordinary run-of-the-mill technique book.
Learn how to position yourself so you feel like a ton of smothering bricks from mount.
- How to get underneath the chin and finish the cross choke without using power. This works especially well against an opponent who is playing solid defense.
- Simple way to get an Ezekiel Choke. (you can apply this the same day you learn it).
- Plus much more...
- Learn an armlock/choke combination I learned from none other than Relson Gracie back in the day. The concept behind this series make so much sense you will be kicking yourself wishing you had learned it sooner. In fact I never understood knee on belly until I learned this.
you ever finished a baseball bat choke against a high level opponent?
Well now you can. Learn how to rip through the most common defenses
without using strength. The details here are worth the book alone.
- Finishing with the lapel is a sneaky skill and nearly impossible to defend once it's on. See which details matter and understand why.
- Plus much more...
- Discover an easy way to bait your opponent into a
triangle choke that was actually done on me in competition (which forced
me to learn it). It happens much more than we realize and knowing how
to do it will prove lethal at the elite level.
- How to control your opponent from side position with pinpoint accuracy as you transition into your arm attack combinations.
tip I learned from a former Judo Student of mine that he literally hit
on everyone in the training room day after day. Add this one to your
submission arsenal and watch your submission ratio sky-rocket.
-Plus much much more...
- The correct way to go from side control to get the
choke from the back no matter how their hands are defending your grip
- Simple hand placement trick to go from the back directly into the triangle choke.
- Ezekiel choke from the back just when your opponent begins to feel safe (it'll be too late once it's on).
- Eye-opening way to go from side control into a knee-bar that your opponent will never see coming.
- Plus much more...
- Amazing little choke from a guard pass that was passed down to me by none other than 8 x world champion Robson Moura (this will blow your mind).
-Arm-lock while you are playing closed guard from a common guard break that will have your opponent tapping fast.
-Bait your opponent into an over-hook armlock that will give you several other options.
-Plus much more..
- Learn a mount cross choke set up that takes advantage of your opponent's defense (their elbow when blocking).
- How to effectively set up and finish a Brabo choke from mount. This is available more than you will realize.
- Triangle from a cross choke without losing everything when you get bumped over. You will be in control the entire movement.
- Plus much more
- Learn one of the fastest and
easiest ways to get a reverse arm-lock from the guard without
telegraphing it. I've gotten caught by so many people in the gym with
this it's hard to believe. It's a "go to." This one happens fast.
- Discover simple and effective over-hook armlock/choke combinations
a sneaky armlock from the overhook when your opponent is defending the
choke that will leave them with a bewildered look on their face after
you hit it.
- Plus much more.
- A simple drag directly into a common choke that can boost your submission rate in one training session.
to easily duck under from the butterfly guard. You can actually just go
fro a regular butterfly sweep and if it fails this will appear (and
it's so simple).
- Learn a sneaky little kneebar when your opponent has you in De La Riva guard.
- Plus much more...
- How to isolate your opponent's arm in order to finish the kimura.
- A shoulder-lock my first Jiu Jitsu professor showed me and has been working for me for over 20 years.
- Weird arm-lock I learned in San Diego in 2002. I was a blue belt watching 2 black belts flow rolling. I was mesmerized upon discovering this. It is from side control when your opponent is trying to bump you off. It's pure gold.
-Plus much more...
- How to determine when it is time to hit a straight
ankle lock and the correct range to attack from (this one is a biggie
because you don't want to waste your energy by hitting this at the wrong
- A simple way to counter attack an ankle lock that will make you thankful your opponent even attempted an ankle lock.
4 x ADCC Competitor and Medalist
About Your Author
BJJ Black Belt & Pan Am Champion
I earned my black belt from Phil Migliarese (a Relson Gracie Black Belt) in 2009. In 2013 I moved to Caio Terra's Academy and lived there for 2 years. I currently am under Caio but I also train at Legion Jiu Jitsu under Keenan Cornelius.
I have competed all over the globe. Won a gold medal at brown belt Pan
Ams (IBJJF) among other competitions. I currently compete as a black
belt in the adult division and I love it.
P.S.In order to develop this ebook not only did I take from my experience, I also studied only the most knowledgeable Jiu Jitsu competitors and professors. I dissected 100s of matches and on several occasions watched certain techniques in slow motion to get it precise.
P.P.S. Are these techniques secret? No. Not at all. In fact I don't believe in secret techniques. These techniques are in plain sight. The "secret" is in the pain-staking process of studying and implementing them and discerning which techniques are effective. I did the hard part for you by placing them in this ebook. Now all you have to do is study them and implement. It's plug-and-play.
"ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products."
Copyright © I Love BJJ 2020. All Rights Reserved.