In many of our lives if you stay in Jiu Jitsu long enough there may come a time when you can’t make it as much or can’t make it at all.
Here are some strategies if this happens to you:
- Ask your Jiu Jitsu professor if you can come to class at odd times with a partner. Maybe your professor can open the academy and you can drill in a small space outside of other classes or maybe ask your professor to give you a key depending on the relationship you have with them. Of course continue your membership during this time, especially now in this global crisis where schools are shutting down.
- Try and find a Jiu Jitsu school that has classes at odd times. Some have 5 or 6 AM classes. Hard to not find time for that. Be sure and tell your main professor if you plan to do that.
- Find a partner to drill with at home during odd hours. Get mats obviously if they do not have them. Find a way.
- Do at home solo drills to keep in shape and keep your Jiu Jitsu mobility going. (Try The 30 Day Solo Grappling Challenge if you have not yet).
- If you can do nothing else, keep going to a fitness gym and study online at home.
Any other tips please comment below…