Bruce Lee is a legend in the martial arts – considered in many circles to be a Godfather of martial arts. No simply because of his movies of skill-set. Bruce Lee’s mind and philosophy is what has captivated the masses long after his death. Bruce was an open-minded martial artist who even studied grappling. Below are 7 rare Bruce Lee quotes. I say rare because we have heard most of them or seen images all over social media giving us inspiration. These are a few with great meaning but less seen than the norm.
- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
- Students should learn something new each class, but one or two new actions are enough for one session. Each lesson should reward the student with pleasure, satisfaction of achievement, and the sense of vigorous, joyous movement.
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
- The possession of anything begins in the mind.
- A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence.
- It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
- Many people dedicate their lives to actualizing a concept of what they should be like, rather than actualizing themselves. This difference between self-actualization and self-image actualization is very important. Most people live only for their image.
We hope you enjoyed these Bruce Lee quotes and felt inspiration. Feel free to list your favorite Bruce Lee quote below.
For more inspiration: