Jiu Jitsu has many benefits on your mind and body that help you to be a successful and attractive person off the mat. Let’s take a look at 5 qualities below.
- Healthy. You are likely eating and looking better because in order to train you have to stay more fit than not training in order to hang against the younger athletes without getting killed. When you are healthier you are generally more attractive.
- Confidence. Having less fear and becoming more aware of how to manage distance and understanding when it comes to grappling which for many can be useful in most altercations. When you understand how to defend yourself better you are less likely to have to prove yourself or be worried about what can happen. You know what can happen so you avoid physical altercations. Confidence through self-restraint and self-awareness are attractive qualities.
- Goal driven & passionate. A lot of people are consumed with their work and family. That’s not a bad thing at all but adding Jiu Jitsu into the mix really gives a lot of people an outlet and serious passion. One goal is to get better and obviously this will manifest itself in every area of your life. Having passion is an attractive quality.
- Competitive. Even if you don’t go to events to compete you still want to get better at Jiu Jitsu and will become competitive in some format. Competitive people are often people who want to get ahead and better themselves. Having this competitive drive is often an attractive quality.
- Alpha qualities. Fit, being tough, helping others in your BJJ life, these are leadership Alpha qualities. Who doesn’t want to be with an Alpha as a protector and leader. Psych 101.
You have Jiu Jitsu going for you, what could be better. What other qualities does Jiu Jitsu offer that were not listed here?